Living Water Counseling - Finding Hope, Healing and Joy!
RSS

Recent Posts

How To Be At Peace When the World Around Me Is At War
How Heavy is this Glass of Water ... 3 Strategies to Help you Put Down the Weight of the Past
Quality OR Quantity Time?
Helping Your Children Find Their "Sweet Spot"
Four Steps to truly L-O-V-E the Ones we Love

Categories

Children and Adolescence
Divorce Care
Freedom from the Past
Grand Opening
Healing
Hope
Love & Relationships
Premarital Counseling
powered by

My Blog

Forgiveness: Matthew West Video

It's the hardest thing to give away
And the last thing on your mind today
It always goes to those who don't deserve

It's the opposite of how you feel
When the pain they caused is just too real
It takes everything you have to say the word...

Forgiveness
Forgiveness

Watch this Music Video and ask yourself ... "How can I find this release?"

6 Comments to Forgiveness: Matthew West Video:

Comments RSS
women leather jackets on Tuesday, July 18, 2017 9:59 PM
Scott, I would like to thank you for your brilliant post about the awesome topic for love language! I think we have to follow your tips as mentioned above in detail. By the way, I appreciate your topic for discussion. Thank you so much and
Reply to comment

Russhessay on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 2:35 AM
Very inspirational post . I love this blog and also love your video . Incredible work by you . I just can't wait to see your next video and blog this is really impressive work by . I am looking forward to share this useful post with others keep working.
Reply to comment

Layla Leverrier on Tuesday, January 16, 2018 2:35 AM
Reply to comment

uk on Tuesday, March 13, 2018 9:29 PM
These little things can be really dangerous and that is why maintenance is important and they know that if something like that come up how to handle that. Cars need their care too and if you love your car then you would not do that you will take care of it properly.
Reply to comment

nursing essay on Tuesday, March 13, 2018 9:35 PM
September is the most busy month of the year .Which include a number of large events as well as a large number of celebrations . By this there is a lot of joy and happiness spreading overall for the day
Reply to comment

writing on Thursday, April 26, 2018 1:24 AM
It's a pretty short but beautiful song. I will watch this video right now!
Reply to comment