KATHRYN KIRK, LMFT, PPS
Kathy is the Director of Living Water Counseling
and has been a Therapist for 20 years
and a School Counselor for over 15 years.
My desire is to help others find their purpose and passion for life. I believe that we all can benefit from a safe, encouraging place to work through past hurts, disappointments and events that have brought discouragement, defeat and even depression. I see myself as a supportive guide, coming alongside to help maneuver whatever difficulty is being faced. My approach to counseling is relaxed, engaging and "real".
Let me share the Top 10 facts about me:
1. I have been married for 23 amazing years!
2. I have 3 incredible kids (2 of them being teenagers)!
3. I have a strong faith which is evident in who I am!
4. I love the beach (as you will be able to tell from the moment you
step into Living Water Counseling Center)!
5. I have worked in a variety of settings,
including being a Middle and High School Counselor.
6. I have extensive training in Children, Adolescent
and Depression Issues.
7. I love coming alongside Couples to help them improve
communication and conflict resolution skills.
8. I enjoy speaking and teaching through different seminars,
assemblies and classes that I offer.
9. I am a certified trainer for the Breakthrough Parenting program
as well as a facilitator for the Prepare/ Enrich Assessment.
(To find out more about these services, please click onServices)
10. I'd love to work with you!!!
Please call me at (760) 707-3302
or email me at